Aishwarya Rai also known by her married name Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, is an Indian actress, model and the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan age 44 Years Old, Born on November 1, 1973, in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most popular and really beautiful actresses from all over the world and is often referred by the media as the “Most Beautiful Woman in the World”. she was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2009.
Aishwarya Rai Height is 5 ft 7 in (170 cm/ 1.70m) and Weight 56 Kg (123 lbs). Her Body Measurements are 34-26-35 Inches. Her Waist size is 26 inches, Hip size is 35 inches, Bra Size is 34B & Shoe Size is 8 inches. Her eye color is Hazel Green Blue and hair color is black.
Aishwarya Rai Education
She studied at Arya Vidya Mandir High School in Mumbai. She did her intermediate schooling at Jai Hind College for a year and then switched to DG Ruparel College in Matunga. She did well in school and planned to become an architect and went on pursuing studies in architecture, but left it midway to pursue a career in modeling.
Aishwarya Rai Family
Aishwarya Rai father, Krishnaraj was an Army biologist, while her mother, Brinda, is a homemaker. She has one elder brother, Aditya Rai, who is an engineer in the merchant navy. Aishwarya Rai married to actor Abhishek Bachchan on 20 April 2007 with whom she has one daughter named Aradhya who was born on November 16th, 2011. Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is her Father-in-law and Jaya Bachchan is her Mother-in-Law.
Aishwarya Rai House
Aishwarya Rai lives in Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai and a Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai. Her Car Collection includes Audi A8.
Aishwarya Rai Filmography/ Career
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made her acting debut in Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Iruvar (1997) and had her first Lead role in Hindi movie Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya that same year. Her first commercially successful movie was the Tamil romantic drama Jeans (1998). Her strong performance in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam in 1999 emerged as a major commercial success and won Aishwarya Rai a Filmfare Best Actress Award. Aishwarya Rai top-notch movies are Taal(1999), Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam(1999), Mohabbatein(2000), Devdas(2002), Dil Ka Rishta(2003), Raincoat(2004), Dhoom 2 (2006), Guru(2007), Jodhaa Akhbar(2008), Guzaarish(2010), Sarbjit (2016) and so on.
Aishwarya has modeled for leading brands such as Longines Watches, Coca-Cola, Lakme Cosmetics, Philips, Palmolive, Lux, Fuji Films, Nakshatra Diamond Jewellery and Kalyan Jewellers. she was named the official brand ambassador of De Beers Diamonds in India.
Aishwarya Rai Net Worth
Aishwarya Rai net worth is estimated to be $35 million and her Salary is 9-10 crore/film (INR). The Net Worth of Aishwarya Rai includes remuneration from movies, income from brand endorsements and personal investments.
Aishwarya Rai Affairs/ Boyfriend
Aishwarya Rai had affairs with Rajeev Mulchandani, Salman Khan, and Vivek Oberoi.
Some Interesting & Unknown Facts about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- In April 2003, she suffered an accident on the sets of Khakee (2004) when a car driven by a stuntman got out of control.
- In 2004, Aishwarya became the first Indian actress to have her own statue at London’s Madame Tussauds museum.
- In 2003, Aishwarya Rai was the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Aishwarya Rai was the first Indian celebrity to be invited as a guest at the Oprah Winfrey show.
- She featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils when she was in 9th standard.
- She is the only actress who endorsed both Pepsi and Coca-Cola. Her Pepsi ad with Aamir Khan was shot in a single night during the Mumbai riots.
- Aishwarya’s nickname is Gullu, Ash.
- She is a trained classical dancer. She learned classical dance and music for five years during in her teens.
- In the Netherlands, Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens are named after Aishwarya Rai.
- She secured 90% marks in HSC at Ruparel college in Mumbai.