James Anderson Wiki/ Biography
James Michael Anderson is an English cricketer. He was born on 30th July 1982 in Burnley city of England. James Anderson age is 36 years. He has got the nicknames as Jimmy, the Burnley express and others. He is a left-handed batsman but plays his role as a bowler in the team. James Anderson height is 6 ft. 2 inches. James Anderson net worth in 2019 is $8.2 million.
Other basic facts
- Age (as in 2019): 36 years
- Hometown: Burnley, Lancashire, England
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Leo
- Hair color: Black (Dyed Brown)
- Eye Colour: Hazel Green
- Body Measurements: chest – 42 inches; Waist – 32 inches; Biceps – 14 inches
- Height: 188 cm or 6′2″ ft or 1.88 m
- Weight: almost 76 kgs or 168 lbs
- Nickname: The King of Swing, The Burnley Express, The Burnley Lara
- Jersey Number: 9
- International Debut: ODI debut – 15 December 2002 v Australia; Test debut – 22 May 2003 v Zimbabwe; T20 debut – 9 January 2007 v Australia
- Net Worth(Approx): $8.2 million
- Salary: NA
James Michael was admitted to the St. Mary’s school and later to St. Theodore RC high school in Burnley. He started playing cricket at the cricket club in Burnley when he was young.
James Anderson has got a beautiful family consisting of his father Michael Anderson, mother Catherine Anderson. He is the only son of his parents.
House, Cars and Bikes Collection
James Anderson is the owner of a great, big, luxurious mansion in England. He has just got one car that is by Toyota other details about his belongings are never shared by him.
James Anderson Career
Anderson played his first-class entrance for Lancashire in the year 2002; he frolicked 13 matches and grabbed 50 wickets at a run-of-the-mill of 22.28, counting three five-wicket drags. He has bestowed the Denis Compton Award for Lancashire’s maximum talented new County player in the year 2002 period. In 2003, Anderson developed the fledgling player to revenue a hat-trick for Lancashire, just a week beforehand his Test game entrance in contradiction of Zimbabwe; it remained the first hat-trick at Old Trafford in eight eons. In about contrary to Worcestershire in May 2004, Anderson chronicled his earliest first-class 10-wicket tow.
2005 remained Anderson’s major full period for Lancashire. He remained pushed into the England lateral soon afterward his Lancashire entrance and consumed reimbursed to revive his method after winter trips with England where Anderson had expended the middle-of-the-road of his stint on the secondary activity, and after given a fortuitous for England he frequently bowled under the weather due to a privation of match rehearsal. He completed the period with 60 A class wickets at a normal of 30.21 and 27 one day apertures at a run-of-the-mill of 22.00.
Anderson was banned from playing abundantly for Lancashire in the 2006 period by a pressure crack of the backbone continued in initial May. He frolicked in merely two games for Lancashire, and at a point, it stood considered directing Anderson to perform for Glamorgan to show his suitability; however, Lancashire certain they would slightly have Anderson show for them if merely in a limited capability. In the one A class match he frolicked for Lancashire that time, he was limited to three four-over incantations by the England and Wales Cricket Board who remained cautious of hurting him over again.
In 2008, afterward, the Test and One-Day sequence in contradiction of South Africa finished at the start of September, Anderson was made unreachable to show for Lancashire for the whole of the term. He ended the term with 20 A-class apertures at 7.75 for Lancashire.
Though Anderson was reimbursed household timely from England’s winning One Day International sequence in Australia, Anderson was nominated in England’s group for the 2007 World Cup. He recuperated from his backbone injury and remained predictable to show forward of adores of Liam Plunkett, Sajid Mahmood, and Jon Lewis. Though, on 14 March 2007, only eras before England’s chief game, it remained stated by the BBC that Anderson had wrecked his finger all through catching rehearsal and his participation in the contest was in the query, though he was capable of showing in spite of the aching.
Anderson improved from his wound in period for the Test sequence in contradiction of Pakistan. In the major innings of the initial Test, Anderson grabbed figures of 2 of 42 and careened frugally as Pakistan were discharged for 523. In another innings, he grabbed figures of 2 off 30 as Pakistan were careened out for 173. However, England did not partake sufficient time to vigor a victory and the game ended in an allurement.
In the subsequent Test, Anderson grabbed 1 off 40 in the initial innings, before concluding with figures of 2 off 22 in Pakistan’s another innings as they were terminated for 354. However, England’s hitting was incapable of a pursuit down the mark, and the writhed a 127 run loss. England wanted to win the concluding Test of the sequence to equal it, and Pakistan remained terminated inexpensively for 234 in the initial innings, with Anderson captivating 4 off 17. But, they mended in their other innings, notching 355, regardless of Anderson winning 52. An England other innings downfall saw Pakistan triumph the sequence with 2 of 0.
- James Anderson was the first Englishman to attain 400 wickets.
- At just the age of 20 years, Anderson managed to take a hat-trick.
- Playing 21 test matches and 2 one day international matches he is the 6th top cricketer to attain wickets up till now.
- He played his One Day International debut on 15 December 2002 against Australia in the ground of Melbourne.
- He played his T20 debut on 9 January 2007 against Australia in Sydney.
James Anderson Net Worth
He is a very dynamic bowler and a great batsman. James Anderson net worth is about 8.2 million dollars.
James Anderson Wife
James Anderson got married in 2006 to a retired model Daniella Lloyd. They are blessed with two beautiful daughters named Lola Rose, she was born in 2009 and Ruby Luxe, she was born in 2010.
Some Lesser Known Facts about James Anderson
- James Anderson wanted to be a tennis player in his early childhood, but later he developed his interest in cricket and pursued it as a career.
- James Anderson was selected for One Day Internationals before he received his county cap.
- In 2003, James Anderson was entitled as the 42nd English cricketer to grab 5 wickets on his debut.
- Anderson became the first cricketer who appeared as a naked model for a magazine post.
- His cricket show was elected under the category of best cricket show.
- Anderson being a right-hand fast bowler can also play as a left-hand spin bowler.