Adam Levine net worth in 2020 is estimated at $120 million. Adam Levine was born in 1979 in Los Angeles California. Adam Levine age is 41 years. All Jazz lovers should know him, as he is the lead vocalist in the Maroon 5 band.
This was not his first band, however, in 1997 he had formed his first band Kara Flowers at Brentwood private school with three other students. They released their first album which featured in Beverly Hills before the band broke up.
Him and one of the band members Carmichael went to Five Towns College in New Yoke, where they were exposed to a totally different genre of music, which was mostly Hip Hop and RnB. He later mentioned that this exposure shaped his future in music. The pair later dropped out of college and went back to L.A. Okay surprise! Maroon 5 is just Kara Flowers rebranded. The duo reunited with other band members and added an extra member, as Carmichael moved to the piano, and that is how Maroon 5 was formed.
Adam Levine height is 6 feet 0 inches or 1.82 m.
Other basic facts
- Full name: Adam Noah Levine
- Age (as in 2020): 41 years
- Birth Date/ Birthday : March 18, 1979
- Nickname: Sharky
- Hometown: Los Angeles, California, U.S
- Nationality : American
- Father Name: Fred Levine
- Mother Name: Patsy Noah
- Wife: Behati Prinsloo
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Pisces
- Body Measurements: chest: 42 inches, Waist: 30 inches, Biceps: 15 inches
- Height: 182 cm or 6 feet 0 inches or 1.82 m
- Weight: almost 77 kgs or 170 lbs
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Eye Colour: Hazel
- Net Worth in 2020 (Approx): $120 million
- Social Links: Instagram , Facebook, Twitter
Their first debut as Maroon 5 was Sorry About Jane which helped them start climbing the chart ladder in 2002.
Two years later, they released She will be loved, Harder to Breathe and This Love which was huge! The songs instantly went platinum. The videos were also on point, instantly making Adam a sex symbol, thanks to his looks. Of course, they won a Grammy the same year, and 2005, and 2007.
In 2007, they released Songs about Jane and It Won’t Be Soon Before It’s Gone which featured top on the charts.
Maroon 5 released another hit album in 2012 which had songs like One More Night and Payphone with Wiz Khalifa. At this point, they launched a world tour which peaked their popularity.
It has been announced that in 2019 the band will be performing at the Super Bowl Half Time.
Apart from undoubtedly good vocals, Adam has the looks that have made him a sex symbol. Not to say that the looks played a role, but it was easy for him to land TV gigs. His debut gig was in 2007 where he made a comical appearance at Saturday Night Live. Having a comical bone, he appeared in Comedy Central’s A Night Of Too Many Stars and Jimmy Kimmel’s cameo.
In 2011, he got a longer gig when he was made judge in the reality TV The Voice. In 2012, he got a role in America’s Horror Story. Back to his looks, in 2013 he was named the Sexiest Man Alive by The People’s Magazine.
Adam got married to Behati Prinsloo. Theirs is a modern love story. They fell in love via email, they say. A mutual friend had told Adam about Behati, saying she is a total tomboy, and Adam should meet her and cast her in a video. They started chatting via email, and she says that the correspondence was so natural, they fell in love via email, even before meeting. They actually met officially a month later, and it was love at first sight. Nothing was forced, the conversation was natural, and they ended up talking for hours.
They had a brief split for two months in 2013, and they both confess that it was terrible, and they reunited and got engaged shortly after.
They later got married in 2014 before 275 friends and families in a rustic themed wedding. They currently share two kids together, Dusty Rose and Gia Grace. They say they want more kids in the future.
Adam Levine Tattoos
His Superbowl performance left many of his fans in awe, not just because of his well-sculpted body, but so many tattoos. Most people do not understand why a well-sculpted man would cover most of his abs in ink. Here is a comprehensive analysis of his tattoos.
- Adam Levine first tattoo was a dove which he has on his shoulder. He explains that he had it after the 9/11 which left so many Americans broken. He just wanted some positive vibes around him, so he chose the message of peace.
- His other shoulder has the words Los Angeles, which he explains to be as a result of the love he has for his home town. Not many people are born and raised in L.A.
- As a dedication to his wife, he also has a True Love Tattoo.
- Just above his heart, he has the word tapas, which is a yogi term meaning fire and passion, Adam is a true yogi and believes the mantra changed his life and has kept him going.
- His biggest tattoo, his back tattoo, took six months to complete. It is a mermaid angel carrying a skull. Nobody really understands the meaning. Maybe he just wanted to be creative.
- He has a tiger in his arms which he says are inspired by his love for Tibetan drawings.
- His mom tattoo, he says is the one he doesn’t like the most, but he made it in an attempt to win her approval. He, however, asks people not to take tattoos too seriously, some are just done out of boredom, like his permanent necklace which he got in Japan. He says it was pure art.
Adam Levine Net Worth 2020
As of 2020, Adam Levine net worth is estimated at $120 million. Apart from being a lead vocalist in a popular band, he has several other sources of income. He had even launched a perfume line for both men and women. He also buys and sells homes, like the famous house he sold to James Meyer at $13 million.
While Adam is truly handsome, it can be agreed that he worked really hard to reach where he is. He is not marred with scandals that are meant to raise his publicity. He works hard to receive accolades. Apart from singing, he is an established entrepreneur, family man, and activist. He is also an easy personality that takes life as it comes, as seen in his hilarious tattoos.
What do you think about Adam Levine’s net worth? Leave a comment below.