|Net Worth:||$45 Million|
|Birthday:||10 January 1974|
Hrithik Roshan net worth in 2020 is estimated to be $45 million. Hrithik is an Indian film actor. He was born on 10th January 1974 in Bombay, Maharashtra, India. Hrithik Roshan age is currently 46 years. Hrithik Roshan height is 1.80 m. Hrithik Roshan has won numerous awards in his acting career including six Filmfare Awards.
Hrithik Roshan Family
His father was Rakesh Roshan and mother Pinky Roshan. Rakesh Roshan is the son of great musician Roshanlal Nagrath and Pinky Roshan is the daughter of J. Om Prakash, was a well-known filmmaker. And interestingly his dad’s pet name is Guddu. And Hrithik Roshan was named Duggu. So, Guddu-Duggu is a familiar name.
Hrithik Roshan did his schooling from Bombay Scottish School in his childhood. Later, he studied in Sydenham College and earned his degree in commerce.
Interestingly, though his family is full of talents. Like, father Rakesh Roshan. Or uncle Rajesh Roshan. But Hrithik Roshan used to be very worried in childhood. Because he used to stammer.
Hrithik Roshan Net Worth in 2020
Hrithik Roshan is one of the richest and highest paid actors in Bollywood. He is an Indian Actor with one of the highest Net Worth and Yearly Income. As of 2020, Hrithik Roshan Net Worth is estimated at more than $45 million. The Net Worth of Hrithik Roshan includes remuneration from movies, income from brand endorsements and his personal investments.
Hrithik Roshan’s grandpa took the responsibility to show Hrithik on the silver screen at the age of 6. It was filmed ‘Aasha‘ released in 1980. And the way the scene was shot that. Hrithik never knew about it. He danced while the cameraman recorded him silently. Hrithik was considered the lucky mascot of every film. But, the actor’s first dialogues came in J. Om Prakash’s film ‘Bhagwaan Dada‘ in 1986. He was 12 years old at that time.
Hrithik Roshan spent a lot of time in the production of Rakesh Roshan’s films. Hrithik Roshan spent a lot of time assisting Rakesh Roshan Like ‘Koyla‘ and ‘Karan Arjun‘.
Hrithik Roshan made his film debut in a leading role in ‘Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai‘. Rakesh Roshan had a huge responsibility with a lot of stress. A new actor and a new actress Ameesha Patel. Rajesh Roshan gave amazing music. Everyone like the pairing of Ameesha and Hrithik. And, the way Rakesh Roshan handled the film it became a huge hit at the box office.
And everyone came to know that a new superstar is born who can dance, fight and also do romantic and emotional scenes. He gives an intensive performance everywhere Hrithik Roshan became an overnight star.
Though, it was being said that Hrithik Roshan was a one-film wonder but when ‘Koi Mil Gaya‘ was released everyone believed that Hrithik Roshan is a complete actor.
Undoubtedly, this great superstar has given several hits to the Indian cinema. Hrithik Roshan top-notch films are Koi… Mil Gaya (2003) with Rekha, Hrithik Roshan, Preity Zinta, Prem Chopra; Krrish (2006) with Priyanka Chopra, Naseeruddin Shah; Dhoom 2 (2006) with Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, Uday Chopra; Jodhaa Akbar (2008) with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonu Sood; Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011) with Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol; Agneepath (2012) with Sanjay Dutt, Rishi Kapoor; Krrish 3 (2013) with Vivek Oberoi, Kangana Ranaut; Bang Bang (2014) with Katrina Kaif, Danny Denzongpa; Kaabil (2017) with Yami Gautam, Ronit Roy, Rohit Roy; Super 30 (2019) with Mrunal Thakur; and so on.
In 2019, Hrithik appear alongwith Tiger Shroff in Action, Thriller film War (2019).
Hrithik Roshan Wife/ Children
After that romance entered his life, he proposed to famous actor Sanjay Khan’s daughter Sussanne Khan. The proposal was accepted and they got married on 20 December 2000. The couple separated in December 2013 and their divorce was finalized on November 2014. He had two sons from this marriage. Hrehaan who was born in 2006. And Hridhaan who was born in 2008.
Some Interesting & Unknown Facts About Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik Roshan isn’t the name he was born with. Duggu is his nickname and his birth name is Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath.
- Back in 1980, when he made his first on-camera appearance he was just six years old. He was cast as an extra in a dance sequence for the movie Aasha and for that he got a hundred rupees. He used that money to buy ten Hot Wheels cars and that helped ignite his passion for cars.
- He was born with an extra thumb on his right hand. He says because of this he felt very isolated as a child and kids around his age would make fun of him. But today, of course, he’s overcome it. Now he’s a lot more confident and he says that he sees it as a sign of good luck.
- He had a stammering problem since he was a child and to combat this he had to take each lesson and today you wouldn’t even know he had that problem. And, because of this, he’s now started at speech therapy institution to help people with similar problems.
- At the age of 19, he was actually diagnosed with Scoliosis, it’s a medical condition where the spine has a sideways curve. So, the doctors told him to stop dancing but he didn’t let that stop him after a year of being diagnosed. He went on a jog on a beach one day and started to run faster and faster. And, he became more confident from there. He became so determined to prove the doctors wrong and believed in his mind that there would be no pain. Hrithik Roshan calls that a turning point in his life.
- Roshan was scheduled to make his big-screen debut as a lead actor in a film alongside Preity Zinta but that film was canceled. He instead starred in his father’s romantic drama Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000) and that was in the year 2000 alongside Ameesha Patel. For the film, things got pretty intense though to prepare for his roles he trained very extensively to bulk up with fellow Bollywood actor Salman Khan. And, after the release, it became such a huge success that it became the highest-grossing Indian film in the year 2000. For his role in this movie Hrithik Roshan receives the Best Male Debut and the best actor award at the annual Filmfare Award, IIFA Awards, and the Zee Cine Awards. From there, he became the first actor to win both Filmfare Best Debut and Best Actor awards in the same year.
- Another problem in his life, Smoking. After failing five times to quit, he finally overcame the habit. He was once a chain smoker but gave up smoking after reading a book called Easy Way To Stop Smoking by Allen Carr. He bought 50 copies of the book and gave them all to his smoking friends so that they can quit as well.
- Hrithik Roshan first movie Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000), which won 102 awards in total was entered into the Limca Book of World Records in 2003 for winning the most number of awards won by any Bollywood film.
- In the year 2000, On Valentine’s Day Hrithik Roshan reports that he received upwards to 30,000 marriage proposals from his fan.
- He is a fifth Bollywood celebrity after Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai, Shah Rukh Khan, and Salman Khan. To get his very own statue in the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in London statue look had been inspired by his appearance in the movie Dhoom 2.
Hrithik Roshan Wiki/ Bio – Quick Info
- Real Name/ Full name: Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath
- Age (As on 2020): 46 years
- Birth Date/ Birthday: 10 January 1974
- Nickname: Duggu
- Hometown: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality : Indian
- Father Name: Rakesh Roshan
- Mother Name: Pinky Roshan
- Spouse/ Wife: Sussanne Khan (m. 2000; div. 2014)
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Capricorn
- Religion: Hinduism
- Body Measurements: Chest: 46 inch, Waist: 32 inch, Biceps: 17 inch
- Height: 180 cm or 5 feet 11 inches or 1.80 m
- Weight: almost 85 kgs or 187 lbs
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Eye Colour: Green
- First Film/ Debut Film: Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
- Net Worth (Approx): $45 million (2020)
- Social Links: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
What do you think about Hrithik Roshan net worth, movies? Tell us in a comment below.