Amitabh Bachchan net worth in 2020 is $400 million. Amitabh Bachchan is an Indian film actor, producer, television host, and singer. Amitabh Bachchan real name is Amitabh Harivansh Shrivastava. Amitabh Bachchan Age 77 Years Old, Born on October 11, 1942, in Allahabad, United Provinces, British India (now Uttar Pradesh, India) he is the son of a well-known poet Harivansh Rai Bachchan.
Amitabh Bachchan is regarded as one of the greatest and most influential performer in the history of Indian cinema. Amitabh Bachchan referred to as the Shahenshah of Bollywood, Star of the Millennium, Big B, angry young man.
Amitabh Bachchan has won numerous awards in his acting career which include four National Awards, fifteen Filmfare Awards and a large number of international awards. He was also been honored with the Padma Shri in 1984, the Padma Bhushan in 2001 and the Padma Vibhushan in 2015 by the Government of India for his contributions to the Indian Cinema.
In 2001, The Government of France honored him with the Knight of The Legion of Honour, the highest level of civilian recognition, for his works in cinema.
Amitabh Bachchan Height is 6ft 2in (188 cm/ 1.88 m) and Weight 80 Kg (176 lbs). His Body Measurements are 42-34-13 Inches. his Chest Size is 42, Waist Size 34, Biceps Size 13 & Shoe Size 12 (US). Amitabh Bachchan has Salt & Pepper color Hair and Black color Eye.
Amitabh Bachchan did his schooling from Sherwood College, Nainital and completed his degree in science from Kirori Mal College, Delhi University.
Amitabh Bachchan Father, Harivansh Rai Bachchan was a well-known poet. His mother is Teji Bachchan. He has a younger brother named, Ajitabh Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan is married to actress Jaya Bhaduri Bachchan and has two children named Abhishek Bachchan, Actor and a Daughter named Shweta Nanda. Abhishek Bachchan is married to Aishwarya Rai and has a daughter named, Aaradhya Bachchan.
House, Cars Collection
Amitabh Bachchan has a total of 5 bungalows in Mumbai namely Jalsa, Janak, Prateeksha, Vatsa and a house just behind Jalsa. He currently lives in Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400049, Maharashtra, India.
Amitabh Bachchan is fond of luxurious cars and owns best luxury cars in the world.
Amitabh Bachchan car Collection includes Bentley Arnage, Bentley Continental GT, Lexus LX 470, Mercedes-Benz SL 500 AMG, Porche Cayman S, Range Rover SUV, Rolls Royce Phantom, Toyota Land Cruiser, BMW 760Li, Mercedes Benz S320, Mercedes Benz S600.
Amitabh Bachchan made his on-screen debut in the Hindi movie Saat Hindustani (1969). He first gained popularity in the movie Zanjeer(1973), Deewaar(1975), and Sholay(1975) and was dubbed “angry young man” for his on-screen roles in Bollywood.
In 2000, Amitabh Bachchan made his Television Debut hosting the first season of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC), an Indian version of the game show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?. In 2009, Bachchan hosted the third season of the reality show Bigg Boss.
Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth 2020
As of 2020, Amitabh Bachchan net worth is estimated at $400 million (2,667 crore rupees) & charges 20 crores per movie. The Net Worth of Amitabh Bachchan includes remuneration from movies, income from brand endorsements and personal investments.
Business Investments included in Amitabh Bachchan Net Worth
Amitabh Bachchan has invested in many upcoming business ventures. In 2013, he bought a 10% stake in Just Dial from which he made a gain of 4600 percent. He holds a 3.4% equity in Stampede Capital, a financial technology firm specializing in cloud computing for financial markets. The Bachchan family also bought shares worth $252,000 in Meridian Tech, a consulting company in the U.S. Recently they made their first overseas investment in Ziddu.com, a cloud-based content distribution platform.
Amitabh Bachchan had affairs with Late Parveen Babi (Indian Actress), Rekha (Actress) and Jaya Bhaduri (Actress & Politician).
Some Interesting & Unknown Facts about Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan is the first Indian actor to be paid over Rs 1 crore in remuneration for films. Till the 1990s, Amitabh Bachchan was the only star paid in crores.
- Abhishek Bachchan and Amitabh Bachchan hold the Guinness World record for being the only father-son duo to have played reversed roles on-screen in Paa (2009).
- His favorite screen name is Vijay, which he had played a character name Vijay in over 20 movies.
- He is the most nominated performer in any major acting category at Filmfare, with forty-one nominations overall.
- He was the first Asian actor having a wax model displayed at Madame Tussaud’s in London.
- His real surname is Srivastava, his father replaced it with Bachchan, which was his pen name.
- He Was named Actor of the Millennium in a BBC News Poll ahead of such luminaries as Charles Chaplin, Sir Laurence Olivier, and Marlon Brando.
- He has played more double roles than any other actor. He played the double role in 10 films and played a triple role in Mahaan (1983).
You May Also Like:
- Salman Khan Net Worth 2020, Height, Age, Biography, Girlfriend, Family
- Hrithik Roshan Net Worth 2020, Height, Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Wife
What do you think about Amitabh Bachchan’s net worth? Tell us in a comment below.