Katherine Langford is an Australian actress. She was born on April 29, 1996, in Perth, Australia. Katherine Langford age is 22 years old. Katherine Langford height is 5 feet 5 inches or 166 centimeters. Katherine Langford weight is 135 pounds or 61 kilograms. Her measurements are 35-27-35 and she wears a 34A bra size. Her trademarks are her eyes and her thick accent. Her hair color is light brown and her eyes are blue. Katherine Langford shoe size is 7 (US) and her dress size is 8 (US). Katherine Langford net worth in 2019 is $5 million.
Katherine Langford Education
Katherine went to Perth Modern School. In 2014, she graduated high school with a diploma in musical theater. Then, she attended Principal Academy of Dance & Theatre Arts. Here, she got a major in Music Theatre.
Later, she went to Nicholson’s Academy of Screen Acting. In 2016, She was offered entry into the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA) in Perth, Australia to complete her B.A. in acting but she rejected it.
Katherine Langford Family
Katherine Langford father name is Stephen Langford, who is a flying doctor and director of medical services at the Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations. Katherine Langford mother name is Elizabeth Langford, who is a pediatrician.
Katherine Langford Filmography/ Career
Katherine Langford first appeared in several independent films such as Story of Miss Oxygen (2015), Daughter (2016), and Imperfect Quadrant (2016). She depicted the lead character in Daughter, which appeared at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
Katherine has gotten big praise for her depiction of the American secondary school understudy Hannah Baker in 13 Reasons Why. In December 2016, she marked with the William Morris Endeavor agency. Langford repeated the part of Hannah Baker in the second period of the arrangement discharged in 2018. Langford affirmed that she won’t return as Hannah Baker in a potential third period of the series.
Langford showed up in The Misguided which debuted in January 2018. She likewise featured as Leah in the 2018 film Love, Simon.
Katherine Langford Net Worth
Katherine Langford net worth is estimated at $5 million. She receives an annual income of $1 million. The net worth of Katherine Langford includes remuneration from TV shows and movies.
Katherine Langford Relationships/ Boyfriend/ Affairs
There isn’t much information about Katherine’s personal life.
Langford has said some of these quotes.
- “Often, when you’re growing up, you don’t know what’s wrong. We don’t talk openly enough about mental illness. How do you know – especially today with the incredibly high stress teens are put under during high school – if you have depression or if you have a mental illness or if you have anxiety? You don’t know, because you’ve never seen it.”
- “Bullying has existed forever. Everyone has dealt with it, and teenagers, regardless of where they are, are dealing with the same stuff growing up.”
- “To be honest, there is no place like home.”
- “I got into history when I was 11 years old, and it all started with the Titanic. I’d read books in the library about it. Of course I’ve seen the movie, too – I don’t think I’ve ever cried that much.”
- “I loved music, acting, and drama, but these weren’t something I pursued until I was 19.”