|Net Worth:||$85 Million|
|Birthday:||15 September 1946|
|Profession:||Actor, Director, Producer|
Tommy Lee Jones net worth in 2020 is estimated to be $85 million. Tommy Lee Jones is an instantly recognizable figure in Hollywood. It is not just because of the enchanting looks. He has been able to contribute a lot towards the movies and TV shows that he appeared in the past. In fact, he has been serving the industry for more than five decades. Tommy Lee Jones height is 1.83 m.
Tommy Lee Jones Age
Tommy Lee Jones was born on the 15th of September in 1946. Tommy Lee Jones Age is currently 73 years. San Saba in Texas was his birthplace. Clyde C Jones and Lucille Marie were his parents. In fact, his mother was a native Scott. Father of Tommy Lee Jones was an oil field worker, whereas the mother worked as a school teacher, police officer, and a beauty shop owner.
This successful artist raised up in Midland, Texas. That’s where he attended the Robert E. Lee High School. Then his family moved into Dallas, Texas. In the meantime, he got a scholarship to attend the St. Mark’s School, which is located in Texas as well. He obtained his graduation in the year 1965.
Soon after the graduation, Tommy Lee Jones attended Harvard College intending to study English. He was able to meet a lot of notable individuals while he was studying at Harvard. It included Al Gore, who is the future Vice President of the United States as well. He was playing for the Harvard University Football Team.
Tommy Lee Jones Filmography/ Career
Tommy Lee Jones graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree. That’s where he decided to move to New York. The main reason why he moved to New York was that he wanted to look for some acting work. That’s where he landed up in the Broadway Show named A Patriot for Me. He was able to secure this opportunity in the very first year of moving to New York.
On the following year, Tommy Lee Jones was able to star in his very first movie. This took place in 1970 and the movie was titled as Love Story. In this movie, he played the role of a Harvard Student. Then he was able to play a role in One Life to Live, which is an ABC Soap Opera, in between 1971 and 1979. On the next few years, it was possible to see Tommy Lee Jones in numerous movies, such as Rolling Thunder, Jackson County Jail and Amazing Howard Hughes.
The very first Golden Globe Nomination came to Tommy Lee Jones in the year 1980. That’s because of his outstanding performance in the movie Coal Miner’s Daughter. After three years, he was able to receive an award his performance in The Executioner’s Song. He was able to become one of the most sought after Hollywood actors by late 1980s. This helped him to play some prominent roles in movies during the early 1990s. He was able to win the Golden Globe award for best supporting actor in the performance of movie The Fugitive with Harrison Ford, Julianne Moore. Towards the end of the decade, he was seen in some of the world-famous movies, such as Men in Black with Will Smith and Batman Forever with Val Kilmer, Jim Carrey, Nicole Kidman.
Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth in 2020
As of 2020, Tommy Lee Jones net worth is estimated to be $85 million. He has had many successful years in his career as an actor. That’s where he was able to achieve most of his wealth. Along with acting, he also contributed towards the film industry with screenwriting, directing and producing.
During the 1190s, Tommy Lee Jones was one of the best-paid actors. He was earning millions of dollars for the roles that he took part in. Due to the same reason, he could purchase numerous properties inside the United States and outside the country. He holds a 3000-acre cattle ranch, which is located in San Saba Country. He also has another ranch in Van Horn. Moreover, he has a polo country club, which is located in Buenos Aires in Argentina.
Tommy Lee Jones Wife
Tommy Lee Jones is currently with his third wife. He is married to Dawn Laurel Jones, who is a photographer by profession. These two got to know about each other in 2001 and they got married in the same year.
The very first marriage of Tommy Lee Jones took place in the year 1971. That was with one of the leading actresses at that time named Kate Lardner. They were spending their time together until the year 1978. Three years later, Tommy Lee Jones got into another marriage. This marriage was with Kimberlea Cloughley. This marriage lasted until the year 1996. From this marriage, Tommy Lee Jones has two children. The first child is Austin Leonard, born in 1982 and the second child is Victoria Kafka, who was born in the year 1991. Tommy Lee Jones doesn’t have any kids from his current marriage.
Few Interesting Facts About Tommy Lee Jones
- Tommy Lee Jones Net Worth is estimated at more than $85 millions.
- Tommy Lee Jones had a younger brother, who was born three years after him. However, the younger brother died during infancy.
- After obtaining his degree from one of the prestigious schools in Dallas, Tommy Lee Jones decided to go ahead and apply for a Harvard Scholarship. He got the scholarship. While attending Harvard, Tommy Lee Jones shared his room with Al Gore, who was a future Vice President of the country.
- Tommy Lee Jones obtained his degree in Bachelor of Arts from the prestigious Harvard University.
- While studying at Harvard University, Tommy Lee Jones played for the university football team as well. In fact, he was the offensive guard of the football team.
- Back in history, Tommy Lee Jones was arrested numerous times for drunk driving. In fact, he had the bad habit of driving under the influence of alcohol. He even got arrested a few days before he started working on the movie titled Coal Miner’s Daughter.
- Tommy Lee Jones plays polo during his leisure time. He is continuing it even today.
Tommy Lee Jones Wiki/ Bio – Quick Info
- Real Name/ Full name: Tommy Lee Jones
- Age (As on 2020): 73 years
- Birth Date/ Birthday: 15 September 1946
- Nickname: TLJ, Tom
- Hometown: San Saba, Texas, U.S.
- Nationality : American
- Father Name: Clyde C. Jones
- Mother Name: Lucille Marie Jones
- Spouse/ Wife: Katherine “Kate” Lardner (m. 1971–1978); Kimberlea Cloughley (m. 1981–1996); Dawn Laurel (m. 2001)
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Virgo
- Body Measurements: Chest: NA, Waist: NA, Biceps: NA
- Height: 183 cm or 6 feet 0 inches or 1.83 m
- Weight: almost 91 kgs or 200 lbs
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Eye Colour: Dark Brown
- First Film/ Debut Film: Love Story (1970)
- Net Worth (Approx): $85 million (2020)
- Social Links: NA
Also Read: Josh Brolin Net Worth
What do you think about Tommy Lee Jones net worth, movie? Which movie role is your favorite? Tell us in a comment below.