Hannah John Kamen is a British actress. She was born on September 6, 1989, in Anlaby, East Yorkshire, England. Hannah John-Kamen age is 28 years old. Hannah John-Kamen height is 5 feet 6 inches or 168 centimeters. Hannah John-Kamen weight is 123 pounds or 56 kilograms. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 and her bra size is 32B. He natural hair color is dark brown and she has green eyes. Hannah John-Kamen shoe size is 6 (US) and her dress size is 6 (US). Hannah John-Kamen net worth in 2019 is $3 million.
Hannah John-Kamen Education
Hannah John-Kamen did her studies in Kirkella St. Andrews Community Primary School and Hull Collegiate School. She studied at the National Youth Theater before moving on from the Central School of Speech and Drama in 2012.
Hannah John-Kamen Family
Hannah John-Kamen father is a Nigerian forensic psychologist, and Hannah John-Kamen mother is a Norwegian former fashion model. John-Kamen has two brothers: an older brother who is a musician and a younger sister who is a doctor.
Hannah John-Kamen Filmography/ Career
Hannah John-Kamen career started in 2011 when she gave her voice to the computer game Dark Souls. She was part of the TV shows Misfits (2011), Black Mirror (2011), The Syndicate (2012), Whitechapel (2012), The Midnight Beast (2012), and The Hour (2012).
In 2012, John-Kamen had the part of Viva in Viva Forever, a West End melodic in view of the tunes of the Spice Girls. In 2015, John-Kamen had a part in SyFy’s Killjoys. Later on, she had featuring part as Ornela in HBO’s Game of Thrones. She additionally showed up in season two of the UK arrangement The Tunnel (2013 – 2016). She appeared in Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015) co-starred with Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Adam Driver, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford. In 2017, it was reported that Kamen will be seen in the 2018 superhero movie Ant-Man and the Wasp co-starring with Evangeline Lilly, Paul Rudd, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Michael Douglas. Additionally, John-Kamen had a role in the movie Tomb Raider (2018) with Alicia Vikander.
One of the most important parts of her career was her part in the Steven Spielberg’s Ready Player One (2018) co-starred with Tye Sheridan, and Olivia Cooke.
Hannah John-Kamen Net Worth
Hannah John-Kamen net worth is estimated at $3 million. Furthermore, it has been said that John-Kamen takes around $25,000 – $30,000 per episode. The net worth of Hannah John Kamen includes remuneration from movies and TV shows.
Hannah John-Kamen Boyfriends/ Affairs
Indeed, even in the wake of being so successful, she has figured out how to stay under the radar and private. Not a lot has been thought about her relationship with Julian Stevens, she may be centered around her vocation and needs to set up herself before having any partner. Stevens is not a famous figure which makes it more difficult to know about John-Kamen’s personal life.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Hannah John-Kamen
- She is a piano player and prepared artist with involvement in salsa, jazz, expressive dance, and tap.
- In 2018, Hannah John-Kamen was selected as one of Forbes’s 30 Under 30 for Entertainment.
- Hannah John-Kamen had two unique parts in two Black Mirror episodes. The Netflix show just highlights similar performers in a single scene, yet Hannah must have extremely left an impression since she showed up in two scenes as two distinct characters. Not exclusively did she play Selma Telse in “Fifteen Million Merits,” she additionally plays the part of a tech writer in Playtest.
- Hannah’s mother suffered a minor stroke when she was 10 years old. Hannah said this experience helped her mature quickly.
- She is represented by Luber Roklin Entertainment.
- When she was young, Hannah enjoys watching Disney movies. Nowadays, she watches a lot of old Hollywood movies.