Jos Buttler Wiki/ Biography
Jos Buttler full name is Joseph Charles Buttler is born on 8th September 1990 in Taunton, Somerset, England. Jos Buttler age is 28 years. He is a right-handed English cricketer by profession and usually played a role of batsman and wicket-keeper. He has been playing cricket for his school age, and now he is coaching the England cricket team as s vice-captain. He had played for Lancashire as well as Rajasthan Royals in one of the Indian premier league. Jos Buttler net worth in 2019 is $3.1 million.
Jos Buttler height is 5′11″ ft. He has brown hair and light blue eyes. He likes to play against Australia, and his favorite shot is pulled shot. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Other basic facts
- Age (as in 2019): 28 years
- Hometown: Taunton, Somerset, England
- Zodiac sign/ Sun sign: Virgo
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye Colour: Light Blue
- Body Measurements: chest – 40 inches; Waist – 32 inches; Biceps – 14 inches
- Height: 180 cm or 5′11″ ft or 1.80 m
- Weight: almost 73 kgs or 161 lbs
- Nickname: Jos
- Jersey Number: 63
- International Debut: ODI debut – 21 February 2012 v Pakistan; Test debut – 27 July 2014 v India; T20 debut – 31 August 2011 v India
- Net Worth(Approx): $3.1 million
- Salary: NA
Jos completed his middle age schooling from Hugh Sexy C of E Middle School which is a middle school and prestigious technological college in Blackford, England. Then he went to King’s College, Taunton for higher education.
Jos Buttler is a 27 years old boy. Jos Buttler father’s name is John Buttler, and his mother is a physical education teacher. Her name is Patricia Buttler. Joseph has 1 sister and 1 brother. His younger brother name is Jimmie Gosser, and his elder sister name is Joanne Vickers.
Jos Buttler Net Worth
Jos Buttler net worth is estimated at $3.1 million. He is earning this amount at the moment by playing the role of the batsman in world cricket.
Jos Buttler Wife
Jos Buttler is married to his girlfriend, Louise Webber. He is such a sweet and caring husband out of the pitch. He likes to go on a romantic outing with his wife, Louise Webber.
Jos Buttler Career
Jos Buttler was passionate about cricket since his childhood. He has an aggressive mood regarding his field while playing. He started playing cricket at an early age. He has remained a part of the Somerset under-13, under-15, and under-17 levels teams. His coach or mentor is Dennis Breakwell. His first victory was in 2009 when he made his first-class debut by replacing the injured Justin Langer. He was declared as a captain of England cricket team when he struggles hard to win the match in T20 which was played among Pakistan and England and England finally won the T20 match.
He made his debut against whites in one of the third tests of the Pataudi trophy in July 2014. He once made magnificent innings which helped a lot England in making 569 posts that led him in commanding position. Buttler made 85 off to deliver 83, and he took nine fours and three maximums.
Jos Buttler in his school won the young Wisden Cricketer of the year in 2010. After winning this award, he opened many ways for his T20I debut which were played against India in August 2011. Buttler garnered 440 runs at the age of 19 years in CB40. He has made a record of England’s three fastest ODI. He fought against New Zealand, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. He made a century against New Zealand in just 66 balls. On the other hand, he made a century against Sri Lanka in 61 balls. He engraved his name in the history of cricket world when he played against Pakistan and succeeded in delivering the 46.
Buttler also remained a part of the Mumbai Indians who successfully won the IPL title in 2017. He played well but couldn’t participate in final due because of his some other national duties.
Awards & Achievements
Buttler was honored with an award given to him in 2010 and 2011. It was about the award of NBC Denis Compton. He also acknowledged being a young cricketer of the year in young Wisden schools in 2010. He has also blessed with eight men of the match and one man of the ODI series awards. He won the man of the match three times in T20I.
He is the hardest bowler to keep wickets. Many wicketkeepers face issues at the time of Buttler, and one of the best bowlers who can compete, Buttler, is Mark Wood. Once he gave a review about Mark Wood performance, and he said he is such a fast bowler and he keeps the wicket tricky. A batsman has to stand close due to his short and skiddy and at last, he said it’s not an easy job to handle the balls coming from the Mark wood. You have to be on your toes all the time when he is bowling. In another interview, he said once his father promised him to give him £100 when he would make his first hundred in bating. He made his first hundred against Gloucester U12 at Glastonbury, and I was looking at my dad and thinking I am going to be a rich man.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts about Jos Buttler
- Jos Buttler’s favorite cricket ground is Lord’s cricket ground in London.
- His favorite actresses are Margot Robbie and Charlotte Coleman.
- He once had a photo with Ian Botham during the 1999 world cup.
- He loves to play Tennis, football and squash and his most favorite destination place in London.
- English people love Asian food across the world. Jos Buttler also showed his love for Indian food, and one of his most favorite Indian dishes is odd curry. He also keeps a soft corner in his heat for chocolate which he usually takes in the hours of craving.
- His favorite batsman is AB de Villiers who belongs to the South Africa team. He once said AB de Villiers is complete in himself to handle bowling of every format.
- If he weren’t a cricketer then most probably he will adopt postman career, and at evening he loved to play golf.