Isabelle Fuhrman is an American actress. She was born on February 25, 1997, in Washington, D.C, U.S. Isabelle Fuhrman age is 21 years old. Isabelle Fuhrman height is 5 feet 3 inches or 160 centimeters. Isabelle Fuhrman weight is 110 pounds or 50 kilograms. Her measurements are 33-25-34 and she wears a 32B bra size. Her trademarks are her freckles. Her hair is black and her eyes are green. Isabelle Fuhrman shoe size is 6 (US) and her dress size is 4 (US). Isabelle Fuhrman net worth in 2019 is $500,000.
Isabelle Fuhrman Education
In 2015, Isabelle Fuhrman graduated from Stanford University Online High School. For high school, she was also a student at Buckley School, California. Fuhrman also studied at Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, one of the oldest and most prestigious drama schools in the London, England and briefly attended The Westminster Schools in Atlanta, Georgia.
Isabelle Fuhrman Family
Isabelle Fuhrman father, Nick Fuhrman, is a business consultant and former political candidate. Isabelle Fuhrman mother, Elina Fuhrman, is a journalist who has worked with CNN. Isabelle has an older sister named Madeline Fuhrman, who is a singer and songwriter.
Isabelle Fuhrman Filmography/ Career
Her acting started on Cartoon Network. when at the age of seven, she appeared on Cartoon Network’s Cartoon Fridays. She did several ads for Pizza Hut and K-Mart.
She showed up in a play of “The Nutcracker” before getting a part in the pilot of the TV show Justice in 2006. She played an apparition in a scene of Ghost Whisperer (2005 – 2010). She made a big appearance in Hounddog (2007) co-starred with Dakota Fanning and Robin Wright. Fuhrman went to the Sundance Film Festival in 2007 for the film’s debut.
Fuhrman assumes the lead part of Esther in Orphan (2009) alongside Vera Farmiga, and her voice is highlighted in the TV motion picture Children of the Corn (2009). She additionally played Angie Vanderveer in Salvation Boulevard (2011) alongside Pierce Brosnan. As of late, Fuhrman handled the part of Clove in the extra-large screen adjustment of The Hunger Games (2012) with Jennifer Lawrence and Liam Hemsworth.
Isabelle Fuhrman Net Worth
Isabelle Fuhrman net worth is estimated in $500,000. The net worth of Isabelle Fuhrman includes remuneration from movies.
Isabelle Fuhrman Relationships/ Boyfriend/ Affairs
Isabelle Fuhrman has dated the Canadian actor Alexander Ludwig. Additionally, she has dated her childhood sweetheart, Colin Ford, from 2012 until 2013.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Isabelle Fuhrman
- When she isn’t acting, Fuhrman cherishes playing with her canine Lilly and her hamster Lola. She appreciates investing energy with her sister Madeline and playing guitar and singing.
- Isabelle was a fan of The Hunger Games books and wrote to the director Gary Ross, telling him she would like to be in the movie. She originally read for the role of Katniss but was called back to read for the part of Clove.
- Fuhrman is on the Advisory Board of the Love & Art Children’s Foundation, a Los Angeles based non-profit organization.
- Isabelle studied Shakespeare at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London.
- About her character on The Orphan, she has said:
“I never saw Esther as scary and was never afraid of her either. Esther’s dream is to find love and a perfect family that would appreciate her. She wants it so badly that she has to remove all the obstacles on her way to achieving her dream. It’s a life-or-death stakes for her.”
- In 2010, she was made the celebrity advocate for the “Caps for Good” project by Save the Children.
- She is a huge fan of The Beatles.