Teresa Mary Palmer, commonly known as Teresa Palmer, is an Australian actress, writer, and model. She was born on February 26, 1986, in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. Teresa Palmer age is 32 years old. Teresa Palmer height is 5 feet 4 inches or 164 centimeters. Teresa Palmer weight is 128 pounds or 58 kilograms. Her measurements are 34-24-35 and she wears a 32B bra size. She has a slim body and is very athletic. Her trademarks are her eyes. Her hair color is blonde and her eyes are blue. Teresa Palmer shoe size is 7 (US) and her dress size is 8 (US). Teresa Palmer net worth in 2019 is $3 million.
Teresa Palmer Education
Palmer attended Mercedes College in Springfield, Adelaide.
Teresa Palmer Family
Teresa Palmer father, Kevin Palmer, is an investor while her mother, Paula Sanders, is a former nurse and missionary. Her parents divorced in 1989 when she was 3 years old. She has a stepmother, Kaaren Palmer, as well as two half-sisters and two stepbrothers, who lived with her father.
Teresa Palmer Filmography/ TV Shows/ Career
Teresa Palmer grabbed the eye of the world with her performance in 2:37 (2006), an Australian independent film that screened at both the Cannes Film Festival and at the Toronto Film Festival.
Palmer’s credits incorporate The Grudge 2 (2006); December Boys (2007) with Daniel Radcliffe; Bedtime Stories (2008) with Adam Sandler; and The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (2010) with Nicolas Cage. She additionally featured in I Am Number Four (2011), Warm Bodies (2013). She at that point featured in Cut Bank (2015) close by Liam Hemsworth and in Point Break (2015).
In 2016, she likewise featured as the lead performer in The Choice (2016) with Alexandra Daddario. Moreover, Teresa appeared in Triple 9 (2016) with Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Winslet, and Gal Gadot; Lights Out (2016); Message from the King (2016) with Chadwick Boseman and Luke Evans; Berlin Syndrome (2016); 2:22 (2016); and Hacksaw Ridge (2016) with Andrew Garfield.
Teresa Palmer Net Worth
Teresa Palmer net worth is estimated at $3 million. The net worth of Teresa Palmer includes remuneration from movies.
Teresa Palmer Relationships/ Affairs
Palmer dated actor and director Mark Webber in late 2012. They became engaged on the set of The Ever After (2014), in which they played a conflicted married couple. The couple married on 21 December 2013.
Their first child, Bodhi Rain Palmer, was born on February 17, 2014, and their second son, Forest Sage Palmer, was born on December 12, 2016.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Teresa Palmer
- She got her name from Mother Teresa.
- She used to work at Cotton On retail store.
- Her father is a passionate collector of model trains. Because of this, the biggest train-set in Australia was located in her childhood home.
- Has a fear of being in the ocean. She had to overcome it while filming an underwater scene for Point Break (2015) that required her to stay below the surface for hours.
- Her first acting job was dressing up as Strawberry Shortcake and Santa’s Little Helper on weekends for promotions in shopping centers near Adelaide.
- Lived in public housing with her mother and on her father’s farm throughout her childhood.
- Has stated that she had a tough upbringing due to her mother suffering from bipolar disorder.